Wednesday, September 14, 2011

About Me...For Math Methods

Hi, my name is Stacey and I want to teach middle and high school art. I always enjoyed math (although its a strange pairing) especially algebra. I recently was a math tutor for a middle school and loved it. I feel like my artzie'ness helped the struggling students. This is why I am endorsing in middle school multiple subjects. I went to Oregon State and received a degree in fine art (emphasizing in painting) and minored in art history.  I was originally a graphic design major, made it through junior year and decided on the off chance I live to be a hundred I didn't want to work in front of a computer for the rest of my life. So bare with me and the technology because I will fight it as much as possible. I love painting, reading sci-fi, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, and fighting crime...yes I am sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment