Thursday, September 8, 2011

Analyzing Student Data in a Spreadsheet.

This project didn't take me nearly as long as I was imagining. This was really similar to Excel and although it has been years since I used it, it was pretty self explanatory. I could definitely see myself using google docs for grades, its pretty simple to use and much more reliable than my hand written organizational skills!

The link



I think I did it! Heck ya. I did add another chart which will probably be confusing to other people. I liked it because I could look at that student and see where there lines are on the spiral. Perhaps not the best choice for easiest data analysis but effective for this project. I am not sure why the second chart won't open. When I click on it in preview mode it lets me see it, but not on my blog post... hmm...I will work on this.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Glad your skill set came back fast. If only that was true for all your peers! You may wish to clean up that last chart a little (consider the graph type needed to analyze (look for trends) from test 6-10 for each student. Will be interesting to see if you can figure out how to embed. Hint: listen to the TUTORIAL VIDEO and I left some pretty good hints.
    Keep on truckn'.

    ReplyDelete